Family Fun Days
If you’re looking for a family fun day out for groups of 50+ participants then look no further. Our action packed programme of activities has something for everyone, from thrilling outdoor adventures to bouncy castles for the little ones, to fun theme party games. Family fun days are great as company incentives, for clubs, fund raising or community events.
The package includes:
Trap Larry Treasure Hunt – Everything here spells adventure. You and your kids must find and crack a number of clues in a bid to trap Larry, the gnome that protects the treasure chest containing novelty prizes.
Archery – I think we all know the basics, bow, arrow and target that looks liked a collection of multicoloured polo mints, from there it starts to get more difficult, it is not an Olympic sport for nothing.
Climbing & Abseiling – Discover the fun and excitement of abseiling and climbing. The feeling of accomplishment and elation will prevail when you conquer our state of the art wooden climbing tower - don't forget to take in the scenery on the way! Suitable for adults and kids aged 6 plus.
Fun Pentathlon – energetic, lively outdoor games while the barbecue’s getting ready. There’s inventive new ideas and timeless classics, such as the Irish potato sack race, and all the family can join in the fun.
Bouncy Castle & Bouncy Slide – One of the most enjoyable, fun and exciting things children as young as 2 years of age can ever experience.
Face Painting – transforms children into pretty princesses, cute animals or superheroes.
Self-guided Nature Walk – Visitors can ramble through the 240 acres of woodlands, park and farmland on the estate. The land has a natural population of deer, badgers and birdlife as well as rare plants, grasses and mature woodlands. Trails are waymarked and offer beautiful views over the Wicklow Mountains. Map provided.
Barbecue – Irish beef burgers with red onion compote, savoury pork sausages, Cajun chicken drumsticks, baked potatoes, coleslaw, mixed salad, selection of sauces
- Price includes activities and catering as outlined above only; insurance and VAT
- Price is based on a minimum participant number of 50 people
- Includes multi-function rooms for activities, registration and backup
- Fixed group rate (min. 50 people) will be charged!
- A 25% booking deposit (of the estimated total) is required
- Final participant numbers must be confirmed 10 working days prior to the event – these numbers will be charged for
- Duration: 4 hours (12pm to 4pm), followed by barbecue
- Drinking water is free (water stations will be set up); other refreshments (tea, coffee, soft drinks, ice cream etc. can be purchased onsite from our tuck shop
- Price excludes transportation to and from the event